Axis on Brickell condominiums, completed in 2008, is a two-tower condo high-rise; the two towers consists of 718 total units. Axis on Brickell was developed by BCRE Brickell LLC and designed by world-famous Arquitectonica; Arquitectonica also did the interior design. Units at Axis on Brickell range from one to three bedrooms.
Amenities at Axis on Brickell condominiums include lap and resort-style pools, hot tub, poolside cabanas, BBQ grill, state-of-the-art fitness center, club rooms with billiards tables and kitchens, media room, business center, steam room, 24-hour security and concierge, 24-hour valet parking and on-site management office.
Axis on Brickell condos is just a few blocks away from the shops, restaurants, and bars at Mary Brickell Village. Brickell, known as the “Wall Street of the South”, is conveniently located to Downtown Miami, Miami Beach, South Beach, and Miami International Airport.
Axis on Brickell Residence Features
- Panoramic bay and/or city views
- Extra-large 6′ deep balconies with glass railings
- Walk-in closets in all bedrooms
- High, 9′ plus ceilings
- Open living-dining/great room layouts
- Energy-efficient tinted windows and sliding glass doors
- High-efficiency air-conditioning and heating units
- Imported stone floors in master baths
- Dual vanities and separate bathtubs and showers in master baths
- Full-size vanity mirrors
- High-efficiency stackable washer and dryer